Education... At a glance.
Ph.D. Management 1997 to 2005 at UMASS Amherst.
- (Management Science with a minor in Economics.)
- I was selected for additional recognition at the Doctoral level by Beta Gamma Sigma in April 2005.
MBA 1994 to 1997 at UMASS Amherst.
- My focus was towards Finance and Accounting.
- My Cumulative GPA was 3.507.
- I was elected a member of Beta Gamma Sigma in April 1996.
B.A. (Hons) 1975 to 1978
- I received my bachelor’s degree from University College, London University.
- I majored in Modern Iberian and Latin American Regional Studies. (Spanish and Portuguese).